March 22, 2010
My Fault?
I don't know.Is it your fault or mine.
You are taking to much responsibilities in one time.
You have us in the club, yet you are the president.
And you are joining your friends to help others.
I am glad to have someone that willing to help others.
But it is not the right way.not the right steps to take.
We need you in the club,your full cooperation.
But what did you do my dear friend?
Yes,you gave some excellent ideas for the club.
But who did the jobs?Not you,but your junior.
You are totally giving the jobs to the junior.
I don't want to hear any rumors about you anymore.
I know you can be a great leader,a great friend to others.
Just realize one thing,not all of your friends,
can tolerate with all your says,your wills.
Tolerate with others,not giving a final answers,
without discussing anything with them.
One semester for us to handle the club.
I know we can do something for the faculty.
Just believe in each other,and do our best.
Allah will help us.We will help each other.
Don't skip your classes just because silly stuff.
Do share your problems with us,we will help you.
I will help you.I am sorry.Very sorry.
It is our fault,I guess.Lets us change it.