Pages

November 7, 2010

For both of them.


It was a good feeling to see both of you again.
To hear the voices, to look at the calm faces.
Thanks for the great dinner that we had just now.
Although Hadi is missing due to his SPM examination.

I did felt worried looking at you guys taking the pills.
And you guys keep saying that your okay in front of me.
I love both of you. And it makes me worried.
You guys are my everything. Just get well soon.

Ayah keep making some jokes during dinner.
And I cannot stop smiling looking at him.
Ibu ordered lots of dished for Amir and myself.
And I really enjoyed myself while eating with them.

Thanks Allah. Thanks for giving me this chance.
For the great family dinner that I miss for several months.
For the chance to gathered back only just for a while.
For the chance to look at both of the faces that I love.
For the sweet, charming smell of Ibu and Ayah.
For the softness of the hand. For the kiss. For the touch.

At least, I am still strong enough to face the last week here.
Although WITHOUT them that I love and appreciate most,
BUT STILL with 4-1-3 that I care and always there as family.