Pages

September 28, 2011

But.


Learning the whole new aspects of hospitality by taking Tourism as the minor subject really add up the tense in the subejct. Sadly, my course registration isn't done yet because of the transfering credit stuffs. And such a hectic weeks when the Hoteliers Clubs arranging one camping session for all the new students.

I'm not saying that I'm not enjoying the whole new degree life. I'm glad to have such a great housemated to live with. 2 months stocks of food items in the kitchen with some little pet in the house and the non stop laughter just made my day. I'm glad to have 3 Penang Hoteliers members as my classmates because at least I know that I'm not all alone.

But there are still some but..

I'm just confused why there are this some kind of human being spesies that love to make fool of others, specifically, make fool of me. Find me when they feel they want to, used me when they feel like they want to. I'm hurt enough. I'm hurting when people just saying sorry without realizing their mistakes. I'm hurting.

What did really breaks my heart is when I knew that your lying. Yes, I used to lied to you but it is such a long time ago. I realized my mistakes and I just stop from doing all that silly things towards you. I'm hurt. It breaks my heart because you have my fully trust and when you did such things to me, I just can believe it and yes again, it hurts. I'm not strong enough, but yes, I will be strong.