Pages

October 19, 2011

Used too.


Principle of Tourism. Project for this semester is to make an event and let us experience how it feels to be a tourist. Simple as that but the preparation that been made just make me worried of the outcome. I thought student's mentality about some of major things in life will be different as we grow older day by day. I am not blaming the little exposure of UiTM life but I guess I am about to blame their close minded.

People start to talk behind my back and make that unpleasant faces. Yes, it is so annoying but hello guys, my friends and I still have some rights to voice out what we feel about this event. Just be professional and settle all this problems in a correct ways. You guys don't have to make some small groups and start to whisper to each other when I walk across you guys. You guys don't have to pretend to be my friend if you didn't want to. I am not that desperate to be one of your colony.

Students life again just make my day so stressful. It is not because of the great friends by my side. But yes, it is because of some of these human creatures. Please. Think about this things outside of the box. Oh yeah, blaming me and talk behind my back in Facebook or others social network didn't harm me at all. At least I am trying to make some beneficial activities that will give impact in your life rather than doing something ordinary that is so safe compared to our educational level.

Membesarlah.