At the moment, I am missing Ikan so much. I don't have the time to lepaking (well lepaking now is an English word okay :p) with her since she is too busy with the thesis thing and I am stuck with the normal assignment life. Can't wait to see her this week and we can have the girlfriends talk and spend some of my birthday voucher gifts together!
I did lot of things at the end of November and beginning of December. Celebrated the friends birthday, attend Final of Samsung AppsStar at Publika to support Awa gedek although they did not win the grand prize but at least being the top 12 already shown a great achievement, went to Legoland to activate my annual pass with Yana's family and enjoying all time fresh seafoods, celebrated my birthday in a simple ways with sayang Ikan, MHMZ, housemates Kg Samudera, classmates from group A and C, few Penang and school friends and lastly by the ushered friend at Seri Pacific Hotel.
And yeah, wrap up for the week when I had a hectic but enjoyable week, being an ushered for the 1st Islamic International Standard Conference event at PWTC for 4 days 3 nights with 9 others. Knowing Daus, Kak Sel and Kak Ati, Sara and Enol, Hana and Zul and not forgetting the old Penang friends Farith the twin and Acap The Protocol Boss just make my birthday week a memorable week to remember. Thank you for the 3 bodyguards; Farith, Acap and Daus for helping me throughout the event and taking care of me since I am the only princess between four of us ;)
Apart from that, spending time with the old Minx Crew, Tyrah Gajah and class monitor Zhafri, chatting session with the nenek Hawa and sayang Zeyra, everything was so nice to remember. I am not that strong. But having you guys in my life, really helps me to move forward. Even a bit, day by day.
And for the friend, I will always be here for you. Take care.