Pages

November 14, 2013

Them.

They came with smile
Unexpectedly
Without any confirmation
And they just came
And enlighten the day
Amazingly when they said,
'Aku datang sebab kau'
Or
'Aku kenal kau sorang je'
And it touched me

Sometimes I feel bad because
I am not that close with some hoteliers
I don't hangout often like them
Because I am too busy with other stuff
The club activities or even volunteering
However
Friends that I make
During all the growing process
That actually came back to me
Lean on my shoulder
And share stuffs after a long silence

I am so touched
And I am so happy to know that
Anything happens although we are busy
We will always be friend
Through any circumstances
And when they hugging you
To say goodbye
Or when they smiling at you
With an extensive advises
You actually can feel the love
Of inter-faculty friends
That somehow stronger than others

Thank you for these people
That always believe
And hold on to the friendship
Like Nadia always did

I love you
-Azrul
-Huda
-Ijat
-Arm