July 23, 2011
Afraid.
I really put my effort towards this little stuff, my second blog. I add up a new page on top that contains some knowledge that I should learn and memorize from now on.
About something that going to happen in future. Something that will make me a stronger person. Maybe. I am not sure about that. But these things going to change my life for a moment. It will change my whole life and I cannot expect anything from myself. Am I going to do well, or am I going to give up?
Herm.
Idk..
I start to think about it when I saw the calendar. How fast the time flies. I wish I can stop the time or just fast forward it. Because in the middle of time, something going to happen to me.
Right after the lepak-ing session and some long serious conversation with the gf, Hanis, I cannot stop myself from searching all of the stuffs needed from Google. Copy, paste into the new page for second blog. And try to understand it well. I start to compare the review that I read and make the conclusion. I simplify it for easy understanding in the new page.
Seriously.
And actually.
I am afraid of future.
I don't have that confidence. Am I be able to go through all of the circumstances that will happen in my way? Or I will stuck in the middle of the problems and will cry all night long?
Today is 23rd July. Fasting on 1st August. Then later, it is the day. Day that change my life. I cannot hold my tears. I just too scared to face the future. Ramadhan is just a bless month but why this should happens in the same month?
This will be hard for me.