Pages

January 1, 2013

Discussion.

I remember back then during my Diploma Journey whereby we had one urgent HATSS meeting and at the same time we also had 2 major tests. And unfortunately I did not study anything at all.

There we go, 5 committees of HATSS; Iylia, Helmy, Ef, Shaz and I myself had one discussion about the test at the student lounge.

And amazingly, it really helps me to score.

I can't remember whether I did post the entry about it before but what I can remember, they gave many silly examples to support the points.

Again, it helps me a lot.

And here I am trying to do the same thing for CTU paper since I cannot take it last semester due to the maximum credit hour and somehow it does not feel like the same as the old days.

Maybe last minute works will give you big impacts kot. Haha.

Dear Final Exam, be good to me :)