I had my Research Method paper just now. And the paper is blue in color. Just like my blue baju kurung and scarf.
I become more excited to use my current favorite of blue and black gel pen. And I choose black one to write all the details. Then to the objective paper I wanted to choose the blue one because it just look good together.
Then I realized. It's already out of ink. But I just don't give up. And I start to do some random scribble on my examination slip.
Then I gave up. And I turn back to him.
"Boleh tak nak pinjam satu pen biru cair? Hehe"
And it reminds me during the first semester of the Diploma. Final examination at Laman Perdana. He sat on my right and we are not from the same class.
And sadly my pen is out of ink again. And I need to ask the invigilator to borrow one of his blue pen because he got a lot of it on the table.
And you know what. It is the same person that helped me today.
My twins.
Farith Zainudin :)
I become more excited to use my current favorite of blue and black gel pen. And I choose black one to write all the details. Then to the objective paper I wanted to choose the blue one because it just look good together.
Then I realized. It's already out of ink. But I just don't give up. And I start to do some random scribble on my examination slip.
Then I gave up. And I turn back to him.
"Boleh tak nak pinjam satu pen biru cair? Hehe"
And it reminds me during the first semester of the Diploma. Final examination at Laman Perdana. He sat on my right and we are not from the same class.
And sadly my pen is out of ink again. And I need to ask the invigilator to borrow one of his blue pen because he got a lot of it on the table.
And you know what. It is the same person that helped me today.
My twins.
Farith Zainudin :)